Heart Health™ Advanced Co-Q10 (Cardiovascular & Immune Support) Benefits
- CoQ10 concentrations naturally diminish with age and deficiency has been associated with certain health concerns; the body’s ability to synthesize normal amounts of CoQ10 is inhibited by one class of cholesterol-lowering drugs
- CoQ10 is a fat-soluble coenzyme, which is a substance that is necessary to, or supports the action of an enzyme
- CoQ10 is a potent antioxidant that is known to scavenge oxygen radicals in the mitochondria during oxidative phosphorylation
- CoQ10 is essential for the production of energy in every cell of the human body
- CoQ10 is a component of the electron-transport that is required to manufacture adenosine triphosphate (ATP)
- CoQ10 is known as ubiquinone, a substance that is similar in structure to a vitamin and is found mainly in mitochondria throughout the body
- CoQ10 resides in the membranes of the cells’ mitochondria
- Enhances traditional support of cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Helps maintain heart muscle strength
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure
- Promotes/boosts the immune system
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Promotes gum health
- Promotes head comfort
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Provides antioxidant protection for the cardiovascular system
- Studies have found CoQ10 deficiencies in overweight people
- Supports/Helps maintain brain health
- Vital for ATP production and supports muscle endurance
Why Choose Heart Health™ Advanced Co-Q10 ?
Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States and worldwide for both men and women. Many factors may contribute to poor heart health, such as regularly eating an unhealthy diet of processed, high-calorie and high-fat foods, smoking, or living a sedentary lifestyle. Equally, uncontrollable elements, like pollution, may also put you at risk for cardiovascular issues.
Clinical studies have shown that supplementing with Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) may be beneficial in promoting cardiovascular health. CoQ10 is a coenzyme, meaning that it is essential to activating enzymes. Enzymes are produced by the body and are necessary for survival and healthy living. CoQ10 is known as a ubiquinone and is found in every cell in the body. It is important for cellular energy production, promoting the strength of the heart muscle and providing antioxidant protection to the cardiovascular system.*
Heart Health™ Advanced Co-Q10 is a blend of CoQSol-CF®† and vitamin E, designed to promote overall cardiovascular health. It helps maintain normal blood pressure, healthy cholesterol levels and heart muscle strength. It also provides antioxidant protection for the cardiovascular system and promotes cellular energy production.
Heart Health™ Advanced Co-Q10 Ingredients
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQSol-CF®)†: 102 mg
Coenzyme Q10 belongs to a family of substances called ubiquinones and is a water-insoluble, wax-like substance that is part of the respiratory chain. Since it is a coenzyme, it is necessary to support the action of an enzyme. CoQ10 is found in each of the trillions of cells throughout the body, except for mature red blood cells. It has a multitude of health benefits at the cellular level, in the cardiovascular system and with the body’s metabolism.
Much is known about the biochemistry of CoQ10. CoQ10 is a two-part compound that is composed of a long, fat-soluble isoprenoid tail that anchors the molecule in the inner membrane of the mitochondria, and quinine that is capable of accepting and transferring electrons through a portion of the respiratory chain. The “Q” stands for quinine and the “10” stands for the number of isoprenoid units in the tail portion of the molecule. It is synthesized in the cells, and is involved in electron transport and energy production in mitochondria.
All cellular functions depend upon the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP is a molecule with three high-energy phosphate bonds, and is the primary energy source for many metabolic processes. CoQ10 is essential to the ATP production process. The heart has a high metabolic demand, which is why normal levels of CoQ10 are associated with good cardiovascular health. As part of the energy production process, CoQ10 functions to generate energy from oxygen, in the form of ATP, for bodily processes. CoQ10 serves as a free radical scavenger and an antioxidant. The antioxidant activity in the mitochondria and cell membranes protects against peroxidation of lipid membranes. Combining CoQ10 with vitamin E generates a synergistic antioxidant effect on lipoprotein and spares the vitamin E.
CoQSol-CF® is a unique, patent-pending formula including these ingredients: CoQ10, food grade d-limonene (which serves as a non-polar, organic solvent), and tocopherols ( a form of vitamin E). This combination of ingredients creates a liquid, crystal-free solution of CoQ10 that provides enhanced bioavailability.
† CoQSol-CF® is a registered trademark of Soft Gel Technologies.
Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopherol): 200 IU
Vitamin E is a family of related compounds called tocopherols and tocotrienols. It is available in a natural or synthetic form. In most cases, the natural and synthetic forms are identical except the natural form of vitamin E is better absorbed and retained in the body. Along with vitamins A, D and K, vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin. For those individuals watching their dietary fat consumption, vitamin E intake is likely to be low due to a reduced intake of foods with high fat content.*
Vitamin E is one of the most powerful fat-soluble antioxidants in the body. It helps protect cell membranes from the effects of free radicals.* Additionally, high intakes of vitamin E has been found to support cardiovascular health.
Market America a product broker, not a manufacturer, the company acts as an independent quality inspector between the manufacturer and the customer. If something isn’t right, it’s returned to the manufacturer for replacement. Every product is scientifically engineered and must be manufactured consistently with regard to purity, performance, strength and uniformity.
Market America’s Worldwide Headquarters in Greensboro, N.C. has an excellent in-house laboratory with ever-expanding capabilities that can perform such testing as microbiological contamination, isotonic range, presence of gluten allergens, pH, microscopic analysis and spectroscopic analysis. Every shipment received into the warehouse must be inspected and approved before it can go to the shelf.