Motives® Eye Illusions Details
A fusion of pigment and refined texture, these multidimensional shadows apply smoothly to add depth and movement to the eyes. The metallic and iridescent finishes add super-saturated color to lids with minimal fallout for beautiful, artistic looks.
Create this Look:
- Apply Motives Eye Base to the entire lid
- Apply Motives Mavens Demure Palette in Gleam for highlight and Pure for blending
- Apply Motives Pressed Eyeshadow in Vino all over the lid and along lower lash line
- Apply Motives Eye Illusions in Odyssey on the center of the lid and a bit along the lower lash line
- Apply Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress
ShopWebChi recommends Motives® for La La Mineral Blush as a perfect compliment to this product.
- Pearl finish in metallic and iridescent textures
- Incredible color-staying power that is crease-resistant
- Smooth and silky texture ensures an even application
- Pair with Motives Pressed Eye Shadow to create subtle or bold looks
- Paraben and fragrance-free
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Talc (in Fiction, Mystical, Odyssey, Celestial, Essence, Cosmic, Chameleon), Boron Nitride (in Fiction, Rapture, Essence, Cosmic, Perception, Limitless), Stearyl Dimethicone (in Mystical, Odyssey, Celestial, Chameleon), Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer (in Fiction, Mystical, Odyssey, Celestial, Essence, Cosmic, Chameleon), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract (in Rapture, Perception, Limitless), PTFE (in Mystical, Odyssey, Celestial, Chameleon), Zinc Stearate (in Mystical, Odyssey, Celestial, Chameleon), Lauroyl Lysine (in Rapture, Perception, Limitless), Magnesium Myristate (in Rapture, Perception, Limitless), Tin Oxide (in Mystical, Odyssey, Celestial, Chameleon), Stearic Acid (in Rapture, Essence, Perception, Limitless), Poloxamer 338 (in Fiction, Mystical, Odyssey, Celestial, Essence, Cosmic, Chameleon). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).
Market America a product broker, not a manufacturer, the company acts as an independent quality inspector between the manufacturer and the customer. If something isn’t right, it’s returned to the manufacturer for replacement. Every product is scientifically engineered and must be manufactured consistently with regard to purity, performance, strength and uniformity.
Market America’s Worldwide Headquarters in Greensboro, N.C. has an excellent in-house laboratory with ever-expanding capabilities that can perform such testing as microbiological contamination, isotonic range, presence of gluten allergens, pH, microscopic analysis and spectroscopic analysis. Every shipment received into the warehouse must be inspected and approved before it can go to the shelf.