Motives® Khol Eyeliner Details
Khol Eyeliner exceptionally smooth eye pencil that provides precise definition without “dragging” or pulling the delicate eye area. Enhance and enliven your eyes with the bold, long-wearing color of this eye pencil.
Create this Look:
- Apply Motives Eye Base all over the lid
- Use Motives for La La Mineral Blush in Vanity as transition shade & blend it out well
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Antique Gold onto the lid
- Now add a bit of the Glitter Base onto the Antique Gold Shadow & tap on Motives Glitter Pot in Pot of Gold
- Darken your outer V using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Vino, don’t forget to blend 6. it in with the other shadows
- Darken your waterline using Motives Khol Eyeliner in Onyx & apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in After Party along the lower lash line
- Apply Motives Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress along the top lash line, wing it out
- Apply your false lashes & add Motives for La La Mineral Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara in Black
ShopWebChi recommends Motives® for La La Liquid Foundation as a perfect compliment to this product.
- Creamy and smooth; glides on with ease
- Infused with oils that maintain skins hydration and keep it looking soft and smooth
- Amazing staying power
Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Talc, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid (in Amethyst, Angel, Coffee, Electric Blue, Onyx, Steel). May Contains: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica (CI 77019), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288).
Market America a product broker, not a manufacturer, the company acts as an independent quality inspector between the manufacturer and the customer. If something isn’t right, it’s returned to the manufacturer for replacement. Every product is scientifically engineered and must be manufactured consistently with regard to purity, performance, strength and uniformity.
Market America’s Worldwide Headquarters in Greensboro, N.C. has an excellent in-house laboratory with ever-expanding capabilities that can perform such testing as microbiological contamination, isotonic range, presence of gluten allergens, pH, microscopic analysis and spectroscopic analysis. Every shipment received into the warehouse must be inspected and approved before it can go to the shelf.