Motives® Long-Wearing Liquid Eyeliner Details
An intensely pigmented liquid eyeliner that will add excitement to your everyday look. Formulated for extended wear that glides on with precision and lasts from morning into the night. The ultrafine brush allows for precise application that is designed to last from morning to night. These vivid shades are perfect for adding a pop of color or creating a bold, dramatic look.
Create this look:
- Begin by applying “Theia” over the entire lid
- Apply “Cleopatra” to the outer corner of the eye bringing the color onto the lid, but keeping close to the lash line
- Create your wing using “Azure” liner
- Using “Radical” Start from the wing and bring the color into the crease creating an ombré effect where both liners meet
- Blend “Rain Check” shadow underneath the lower lash line. For a bit of interest color some of the lower lashes using the “Radical” liner
ShopWebChi recommends Motives® Retractable Powder Brush as a perfect compliment to this product.
- Long-wearing and water-resistant
- Ultra-fine brush for precise application
- Highly pigmented shades for intense and consistent color
- Glides on smoothly without pulling the sensitive skin around the eyes
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyldodecanol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Alcohol Denat, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). May Contain: Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
Market America a product broker, not a manufacturer, the company acts as an independent quality inspector between the manufacturer and the customer. If something isn’t right, it’s returned to the manufacturer for replacement. Every product is scientifically engineered and must be manufactured consistently with regard to purity, performance, strength and uniformity.
Market America’s Worldwide Headquarters in Greensboro, N.C. has an excellent in-house laboratory with ever-expanding capabilities that can perform such testing as microbiological contamination, isotonic range, presence of gluten allergens, pH, microscopic analysis and spectroscopic analysis. Every shipment received into the warehouse must be inspected and approved before it can go to the shelf.