Motives® Mineral Gel Eyeliner Details
A unique, mineral-based formulation that allows the precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula. The eyeliner glides on smoothly and precisely, then quickly dries down to a silky-soft finish.
Create this Look:
- Start by applying Motives Eye Base to the lid
- Use a small piece of household tape for a more precise application
- Use the Motives Maven Demure Palette for highlight, transition and darkening the outer v/ lower lash line
- Apply the Motives Glitter Base to the lid, this is in preparation for the next step.
- With a fluffy brush, add a small amount of Motives Gem Sparkles in Morganite over the glitter adhesive
- Line the top lash line with Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress using a short sweeping motion with your Motives Angled Eyeliner Brush
- Top off your look by applying Motives Lip Candies in Cotton Candy
ShopWebChi recommends Motives® Pressed Eye Shadow as a perfect compliment to this product.
Motives® Mineral Gel Eyeliner Benefits
- Delivers a luxurious, silky smooth application with a simple swipe of the brush
- Natural mineral pigments balance and maintain healthy skin while providing long-wear
- Available in neutral colors with a pearlized finish and rich application that are talc, paraben and fragrance-free
Create this Look:
- Using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Boudoir apply slightly above the crease (Using your own eye shape) with a flat angled brush. Then taking a small brush blend the line upward and outward slightly
- With a fluffy brush and the color Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Caramel blend out even further, until there is a smooth transition between colors
- Taking Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Timeless pat onto the entire lid
- Line the eyes using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress
- Line the lower lash line using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Boudoir and then blend out using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Caramel
- Set this look for all-day wear with Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray
Market America a product broker, not a manufacturer, the company acts as an independent quality inspector between the manufacturer and the customer. If something isn’t right, it’s returned to the manufacturer for replacement. Every product is scientifically engineered and must be manufactured consistently with regard to purity, performance, strength and uniformity.
Market America’s Worldwide Headquarters in Greensboro, N.C. has an excellent in-house laboratory with ever-expanding capabilities that can perform such testing as microbiological contamination, isotonic range, presence of gluten allergens, pH, microscopic analysis and spectroscopic analysis. Every shipment received into the warehouse must be inspected and approved before it can go to the shelf.