Motives® Pressed Eye Shadow Details
A luxurious eye shadow that resists creasing and deflects light away from fine lines for a bright, polished look. Featuring many shades in glitter, matte and pearlized finishes, the possibilities for unique looks are endless!
Create this Look:
- Begin by applying “Ivory” (My Beauty Weapon Palette) onto the brow bone
- Using Motives Pressed Blush in Baby Doll blend slightly above the crease and underneath the lower lash line
- Taking Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in After Party blend in the crease and underneath the lower lash line closest to the lashes
- Using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress apply to the water line and using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Onyx smudge slightly
- Using Motives Eye Illusion in Essence pat onto the lid
- Then taking Motives Glitter Adhesive with Motives Gem Sparkles in “Morganite” pat over top for a touch of sparkle!
- Set this look for all-day wear with Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray
ShopWebChi recommends Motives® Iconic Palette as a perfect compliment to this product.
- Incredible color-staying power to resist running and creasing, so you always look your best
- Smooth and silky texture ensures an even application for a glamorous glow
- Deflects light away from fine lines, skin imperfections and hyper-pigmentation, creating a flawless look
- Mix and match to create a soft, natural or dramatic look
- Paraben, fragrance and oil-free
Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
Ascorbyl palmitate is a stable form of vitamin C that has similar vitamin C activity to ascorbic acid. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant vitamin that is essential for maintaining your skin’s natural collagen. By supporting your skin’s natural collagen, vitamin C helps your skin achieve a firmer, suppler and more youthful glow.
Boron nitride is a compound of the mineral boron and is used in cosmetics for its ability to help disguise fine lines. Boron nitride gives powders their soft texture and helps them wear longer. The gentleness of the mineral makes it ideal for use on sensitive skin.
A silicone-based polymer, dimethicone acts as a skin conditioning agent to slow water loss from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin’s surface. Dimethicone is also well known for its flow properties, which enhance the smooth application of personal care products.
Ethylhexyl palmitate is produced from palmitic acid, a naturally-occurring fatty acid found in plants and animals. It acts as a lubricant on the skin’s surface, giving the skin a soft and smooth appearance.
Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) and Lonicera japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extracts
Honeysuckle flower extracts are rich in saponins and flavonoids, especially luteolin. These natural plant-derived ingredients have antioxidant properties that might help protect and soothe the skin.
Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Vitamin E is a powerful natural antioxidant vitamin that helps to protect and nourish your skin. Vitamin E helps to moisturize your skin while also protecting it from environmental factors, giving your skin a healthy and more youthful appearance.
Market America a product broker, not a manufacturer, the company acts as an independent quality inspector between the manufacturer and the customer. If something isn’t right, it’s returned to the manufacturer for replacement. Every product is scientifically engineered and must be manufactured consistently with regard to purity, performance, strength and uniformity.
Market America’s Worldwide Headquarters in Greensboro, N.C. has an excellent in-house laboratory with ever-expanding capabilities that can perform such testing as microbiological contamination, isotonic range, presence of gluten allergens, pH, microscopic analysis and spectroscopic analysis. Every shipment received into the warehouse must be inspected and approved before it can go to the shelf.