PureH2O™ Countertop Water Filter Benefits
- Produces great-tasting water
- Helps maintain healthy pH levels
- Features a dual-filter system using a combination of carbon filtration, ion exchange and sub-micron filtration
- Enhances mineral balance
- Easy installation at a fraction of the cost of bottled water
- Eliminates the waste generated from plastic water bottles
- Cartridges A and B included
The PureH2O™ Water Filtration System features an exclusive dual-filter system installs in seconds and uses a combination of carbon filtration, ion exchange and sub-micron filtration to produce truly healthy, great-tasting water from your kitchen tap. Using the latest two-stage water filtration technology, the PureH2O Water Filtration System filters out a wider range of contaminants than other filters. The first cartridge filters out sediment, tiny microscopic particles, and chlorine taste and odor. The second cartridge features a complex ion exchange process that enhances the mineral balance of water while filtering out the lead. This supercharged water system also helps maintain healthy pH levels.
PureH2O filters out the chlorine taste and bad odors, greatly improving the quality and clarity of your tap water. PureH2O™, Because it’s your water!
Product Specifications for PureH2O Countertop Water Filter:
- Operating Pressure Range: 0-50 psi
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-90 Degrees F
- Maximum Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Rated Capacity of Filter Cartridge: 500 Gallons/Replacement
IMPORTANT: Do not use the PureH2O Countertop Water Filter Replacement Cartridges where water is microbiologically unsafe or with water of unknown quality.
Market America a product broker, not a manufacturer, the company acts as an independent quality inspector between the manufacturer and the customer. If something isn’t right, it’s returned to the manufacturer for replacement. Every product is scientifically engineered and must be manufactured consistently with regard to purity, performance, strength and uniformity.
Market America’s Worldwide Headquarters in Greensboro, N.C. has an excellent in-house laboratory with ever-expanding capabilities that can perform such testing as microbiological contamination, isotonic range, presence of gluten allergens, pH, microscopic analysis and spectroscopic analysis. Every shipment received into the warehouse must be inspected and approved before it can go to the shelf.