- Cap-in-Cap Technology
- Provides controlled-multiphase release of ingredients
- Promotes healthy blood flow to the brain
- Helps promote/supports cardiovascular health
- Promotes / Supports healthy blood vessel dilation/function
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure
- Promotes / Supports healthy nitric oxide levels
- Helps maintain normal levels of cholesterol
- Helps maintain normal levels of triglycerides
- Helps maintain normal levels of LDL and HDL particles
- Helps support normal hormonal balance in both men and women
- Supports normal reproductive health
- Demonstrates a healthy inflammatory response
- Supports cellular health and function
- Supports healthy cellular aging
- Promotes feelings of physical & mental comfort
- Promotes feelings of calmness
- Helps maintain normal healthy levels of triglycerides
- Helps maintain normal blood glucose levels
- Supports healthy weight
- Multi-action antioxidant – coverage for both fat and water soluble tissues
- Powerful antioxidant, protecting the body from the effects of free radicals
- Supports normal respiratory health/function
- May assist the body in optimizing/maintaining gastric tone and comfort
- Supports memory, cognition and attention
- Supports healthy brain function
- Helps balance emotions in stressful situations
- Promotes healthy immune cell activity
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Gluten-Free – The finished product contains no detectable gluten (<10ppm gluten)
No Detectable GMOs – The finished product contains no detectable genetically-modified organism
Vegan – The product is made without ingredients produced by or derived from animals
Why Choose Thymenol?
Thymenol, utilizing an innovative Cap-in-Cap Technology, offers a multi-phase release of ThymoQuin™ and Pycnogenol® via a small prefilled powder cap that is inside of a larger liquid-filled capsule. This blend of ingredients is especially unique as the technology allows the delivery of fat- and water-soluble antioxidants in a single serving.*
ThymoQuin™, a clinically studied ingredient standardized to 3% thymoquinone content from black cumin seed, provides unique antioxidant activity. Specifically, ThymoQuin™ limits fat peroxidation—the degradation of lipids where free radicals “steal” electrons from the lipids in cell membranes, —with healthy cellular aging properties. ThymoQuin™ is highly beneficial for the cardiovascular system, the endocrine system as well as it promotes healthy immune cell activity. ThymoQuin™ has shown to be protective of liver cells from internal free radical impact, demonstrating a healthy inflammatory response.*
Pycnogenol® is a plant extract from the bark of the maritime pine tree, which grows exclusively along the coast of southwest France in Les Landes de Gascogne. Pycnogenol®, a powerful antioxidant, selectively binds to collagen and elastin and promotes the normal production of endothelial nitric oxide, which promotes the normal dilation of blood vessels and blood flow to the brain as well as other vital tissues.* Pycnogenol® is one of the most clinically researched ingredients in the natural health space.*
ShopWebChi recommends Probiotics 10 as a perfect compliment to this product.
ThymoQuin™ Black Cumin Seed (Nigella sativa) (3% thymoquinone)—500 mg per serving:
ThymoQuin is a standardized extract derived from black cumin seed, containing a volatile oil called thymoquinone. Thymoquinone, because of its terpenoid content (para-cymene), may support the cellular activity of other ingredients it is paired with while also supporting improved bioavailability. Nigella sativa (black cumin seed) is a plant that has been used throughout the world for centuries. Due to its various effects, this plant has a multitude of potential applications. This standardization of thymoquinone sets this product apart from the competition. ThymoQuin is evidenced to boost the benefits of both fat soluble and water-soluble antioxidants and fatty acids for cellular health, while having its own glycemic, cardiovascular and mental well-being benefits.*
Pycnogenol® – 25mg per serving:
Published findings have demonstrated Pycnogenol’s wide array of beneficial effects on the body. Pine bark extract is a combination of procyanidins, bioflavonoids and organic acids.*
Pycnogenol is a powerful scavenger of free radicals. Its antioxidant capabilities help promote cardiovascular health, help maintain normal blood pressure, help maintain normal levels of triglycerides, support normal reproductive health, demonstrate healthy inflammatory response, supports healthy cellular aging and helps support normal hormonal balance in both men and women.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Pycnogenol is a registered trademark of Horphag Research (UK) Ltd.
*ThymoQuin is a trademark of TriNutra Ltd.
Market America a product broker, not a manufacturer, the company acts as an independent quality inspector between the manufacturer and the customer. If something isn’t right, it’s returned to the manufacturer for replacement. Every product is scientifically engineered and must be manufactured consistently with regard to purity, performance, strength and uniformity.
Market America’s Worldwide Headquarters in Greensboro, N.C. has an excellent in-house laboratory with ever-expanding capabilities that can perform such testing as microbiological contamination, isotonic range, presence of gluten allergens, pH, microscopic analysis and spectroscopic analysis. Every shipment received into the warehouse must be inspected and approved before it can go to the shelf.