PureH2O™ Countertop Water Filter Replacement Cartridges Benefits
- Produces great-tasting water
- Reduces over 60 commonly occurring contaminants including chlorine, lead, mercury, cysts, chlorination byproducts, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), gasoline additives
- Helps maintain healthy pH levels
- Features a dual-filter system using a combination of carbon filtration, ion exchange and sub-micron filtrationEnhances mineral balance
- Easy installation at a fraction of the cost of bottled water
- Eliminates the waste generated from plastic water bottles
The PureH2O Countertop Water Filter Replacement Cartridges are designed to work exclusively with the PureH2O Countertop Water Filter dual-filter system that installs in seconds, and uses a combination of carbon filtration, ion exchange and sub-micron filtration to produce truly healthy, great-tasting water from your kitchen tap. Using the latest two-stage water filtration technology, the PureH2O Countertop Water Filter Replacement Cartridges filter a wider range of contaminants than other filters. The first cartridge reduces sediment, tiny microscopic particles, and chlorine taste and odor. The second cartridge features a complex ion exchange process that enhances the mineral balance of water while reducing the lead. The PureH2O Countertop Water Filter Replacement Cartridges also helps maintain healthy pH levels. Many municipal water supplies cannot completely filter out all chemical contaminants. In fact, some chlorine taste and odor stays in after processing and ends up in the tap water you drink. PureH2O Countertop Water Filter Replacement Cartridges virtually eliminate the chlorine taste and bad odors, greatly improving the quality and clarity of your tap water. PureH2O because it’s your water! Product Specifications for PureH2O Countertop Water Filter Replacement Cartridges:
- Operating Pressure Range: 0-50 psi
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-90 Degrees F
- Maximum Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Rated Capacity of Filter Cartridge: 500 Gallons/Replacement
IMPORTANT: Do not use the PureH2O Countertop Water Filter Replacement Cartridges where water is microbiologically unsafe or with water of unknown quality.
ShopWebChi recommends PureH2O™ Under Counter Installation Kit as a perfect compliment to this product.
Market America a product broker, not a manufacturer, the company acts as an independent quality inspector between the manufacturer and the customer. If something isn’t right, it’s returned to the manufacturer for replacement. Every product is scientifically engineered and must be manufactured consistently with regard to purity, performance, strength and uniformity.
Market America’s Worldwide Headquarters in Greensboro, N.C. has an excellent in-house laboratory with ever-expanding capabilities that can perform such testing as microbiological contamination, isotonic range, presence of gluten allergens, pH, microscopic analysis and spectroscopic analysis. Every shipment received into the warehouse must be inspected and approved before it can go to the shelf.